Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Little Artists

Well, the federal government is on a three-hour delay tomorrow, so I get another day of telework!!!  Which means I can stay up late and post on my blog :)!  I try to have the kids do some fun crafts as often as possible.  Their favorite right now is painting.  Colton is quite the little artist!  So we broke out the paints today after a less then successful attempt at teaching them how to play junior versions of Candy Land and Monopoly (they did pretty well for the first time playing, but they are a long way from playing on their own!)

So here are some pictures from the painting fun...

008  009

011  016

Colton had a nice masterpiece going on until he bought into Kaitlyn's idea of mixing all of the colors until they turned a lovely shade of brown.

018  022

They had fun...and that's what matters!  And, I may be a little biased, but I think their finished works turned out fantastic!

029  028

 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I am having a hard time keeping up with the blog lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know...it's been so nice having some extra time at home with the snow, but now it's been back to the old commuting grind...and three days since I've had a chance to even look at blogs!

    ReplyDelete